วันจันทร์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

TEPE ๕๘๑๐๕ ภาษาอังกฤษที่ใช้ในการสื่อสาร ได้ 20/20
Which is the sentence of invitations?
Would you like to have dinner at my house tomorrow?
A •……………………………………..
B : On December 26th. 1975.
When were you born?
Operator: Bangkok Housing. Can I help you?
Customer: Hello. May I talk to the Sales Manager, please?
Operator: Im sorry. Hes out.
Customer: Do you have any idea when hell be back?
Operator: Im not really sure. He might not come back to the
office today. ………………………………………
Customer: No. thank you. Eli call him back later.
Operator: Goodbye.
Can I take a message?
Which is the response for accepting invitations?
That would be very nice.
A : ……..
B : At six -fifteen. And you?
A : I get up at seven.
What time do you get up?
Operator: Bangkok Housing. Can I help you?
Customer: Hello. May I talk to the Sales Manager, please? (สามารถเป็นคำตอบได้)
Operator: Im sorry. Hes out
Customer: Do you have any idea when hell be back?
Operator: Im not really sure. He might not come back to the
office today………..…..
Customer: No, thank you. Ill call him back later.
Operator: Goodbye.
Can I take a message? (สามารถเป็นคำตอบได้)
A: Excuse me! is there a cash point near here?
B: Yes ……………..
A: Thank you.
B: Youre welcome.
Theres a bank on the corner.
A : Hello. Im Mad Davis.
B : Hi. Im Jim Wright.
A : …………………, Jim?
B : Im a student, and you?
A : I work for Union Bank. Im glad to meet you.
B : Im glad to meet you, too.
what do you do
A : How long have you stayed here?
B : …….
For three weeks
Which is the adjective to identify people or things about their physical appearance?
Scruffy
Walter : May I take your order?
Customer: Yes. Id like the fried chicken.
Waiter : All right And would you like a salad?
Customer: Yes, Ill have a mixed green salad.
Waiter: And …………………………………………………..
Customer: Yes, Id like a large Iced tea, please,
would you like something to drink?
A : Hello. Im Mari Davis.
B : Ni. Im Jim Wright.
A : What do you do. Jim? (สามารถเป็นคำตอบได้)
B : Im a student, and you?
A: I work for Union Bank. ………………….
B : Im glad to meet you, too.
Im glad to meet you. (สามารถเป็นคำตอบได้)
Which is NOT the response for accepting offers?
Its OK. I can do it myself. Thank you very much.
Which Is the adjective to identify people about their personalities?
Kind
A : Oh, Tuesdays not possible. Im visiting clients all day.
B: OK. What about Wednesday?
A : Wednesdays OK, but the mornings a bit difficult.
A : Yes, thats OK.
How about the afternoon then?
Waiter : …………….
Customer: Yes. Ill have fried chicken.
Waiter : Anything else?
Customer: Thats all, thanks.
Can I take your order?
A : Good morning, Mr. Peter. How do you do?
B : ………,Ms. Helen?
How do you do
Customer : Excuse me. Can you help me? I want a TV.
Salesperson : A big TV or a small TV?
Customer : I want a large TV for my bedroom.
Salesperson : OK, how about this one?
Salesperson: its eight thousand and nine hundred barn.
Customer: Ill take it.
How much does it cost?
A : …………………………………………….
B : Shes black with curly brown hair.
A : How tall is she?
B : Shes about medium height with straight blond hair.
what does he look like?
A : Thank you for your help.
B : ……………………………………..
with my pleasure.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น